New Marque Specialist Cars offer a full range of services:
A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme, results in a good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the car's coming years
- Peace of mind reducing the risk of breakdowns.
- Will reduce your costs for repairs in the future
- Less chance of accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy and keeps the vehicle to its maximum working order
New Marque Specialist Cars have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your car to have the brakes in their full working order this can range from disk brakes, disk pads, brake callipers and brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your car is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to New Marque Specialist Cars Service Team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- Brake juddering when applied
- A grinding noise when brakes applied
- A high, hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A general grinding noise when driving
Looking to buy tyres for your car? New Marque Specialist Cars can get you driving safe and legal on the road.
Look for cuts, cracks and bulges, or any other evidence of damage, from violent impact or kerbing, or excessive wear inner/outer of the tyre or middle of tread. Damaged tyres may be illegal and can be dangerous. For peace of mind, call into New Marque Specialist Cars for some friendly expert advice and ask for your free tyre check.Book In
You may not be aware that over 10% of air con gas permeates from the air con system every year.
This means that it may not work as well as it should. This service is not part of routine vehicle servicing so if your vehicle is more than 2 years old it's probably due for a recharge.Book In
Your car's suspension is a vital safety issue for your vehicle.
Worn shock absorbers not only reduce driver comfort, but they can also dramatically affect the handling and safety of your car.
Worn suspension components may also cause an irritating knocking noise.Book In
We carry an extensive range of batteries, which are available to be fitted while you wait. Ranging from a 3 year, 4 year & 5 year warrantyBook In